- Sold Out
Exceptional customer support
Apple AirPods 2 With Charging Case (Not in Retail Box) [Brand New]
*These units are brand new but missing original retail packaging. Items are sent in Phonebot box
More magical than ever.
Now with more talk time, voice-activated Siri access — and a new Wireless Charging Case — AirPods deliver an unparalleled wireless headphone experience. Simply take them out and they’re ready to use with all your devices. Put them in your ears and they connect immediately, immersing you in rich, high-quality sound. Just like magic.
Wireless to the fullest.
After a simple one-tap setup, AirPods are automatically on and always connected.1 Using them is just as easy. They sense when they’re in your ears and pause when you take them out. And the AirPods experience is just as amazing whether you’re using them with your iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad or Mac.
Your right‑hand Siri.
Need a hand? Simply say “Hey Siri” for assistance without having to reach for your iPhone. And with Announce Messages, Siri can automatically read your incoming messages to you as they arrive. You can choose which contacts you hear them from, and Siri won’t interrupt you if you’re on a call or sharing a song.
Performance you’ll want to hear.
Powered by the Apple H1 headphone chip, AirPods deliver a faster and more stable wireless connection to your devices — up to twice as fast when switching between active devices3, and a 1.5 times faster connection time for phone calls.4 The H1 chip also drives voice-enabled Siri access and delivers up to 30 per cent lower gaming latency.5 So whether you’re playing games, listening to music or enjoying podcasts, you’ll experience higher-quality sound.
Knows when you’re listening.
Optical sensors and motion accelerometers work together to automatically control the audio experience, engaging the microphones for phone calls and Siri access, and enabling AirPods to play sound as soon as they’re in your ears. You have the freedom to wear one or both AirPods, and you can play or skip forward with a double tap when listening to music.
Knows when you’re talking.
A speech-detecting accelerometer recognises when you’re speaking and works with a pair of beamforming microphones to filter out external noise and focus on the sound of your voice.
Lay it down, charge it up.
With the new Wireless Charging Case, charging is as simple as placing the AirPods case on a Qi-certified charging mat.6 That’s it. The LED indicator on the front of the case lets you know that your AirPods are charging. And when you’re away from a charging mat, you can use the Lightning connector to charge.
The power of 24‑hour battery life.
AirPods deliver an industry-leading7 five hours of listening time8 — or up to three hours of talk time9 — on one charge. And they’re made to keep up with you, thanks to a charging case that holds multiple charges for more than 24 hours of listening time.10 Need a quick charge? Just put AirPods back in the case for 15 minutes to get up to three hours of listening time11 or up to two hours of talk time.12 To check the battery, hold the AirPods next to your iPhone or ask Siri “How’s the battery on my AirPods?”
Instant setup. Easy listening.
AirPods connect immediately to your iPhone or Apple Watch, and sound switches seamlessly between the devices. Want to listen to your Mac or iPad? Just choose AirPods on those devices.1 Easy setup, magical results.
Two can play this song.
With new Audio Sharing13, you can easily share a song, podcast or other audio stream between two sets of AirPods — each with independent volume control. If your AirPods are in their case, just bring them close to the iPhone or iPad you want to share with and connect in a tap. And if your AirPods are in your ears, bring your iPhone close to the device instead.
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!