- Sold Out
- Sold Out
- Sold Out
9.30am - 7pm Customer Support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Apple iPad Mini 4 (16GB) WiFi [Grade A]
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
A Grade - Best value for money. Minor scratches or scuffs not visible at arms length. Thoroughly cleaned and tested to meet OEM guidelines. These devices are rated 9/10 and never disappoint.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Apple iPad Mini 4 (16GB) WiFi [Grade A]
The iPad mini 4 fully supports iOS 14 (iPadOS) with the exception of the Adjust Portrait Lighting and "High-Key Mono" photography features as well as modest AR features (Motion Capture and People Occlusion)
iPad mini is beloved for its size and capability. And now there are even more reasons to love it. The A12 Bionic chip with Neural Engine. A 7.9‑inch Retina display with True Tone. And Apple Pencil, so you can capture your biggest ideas wherever they come to you.1 It’s still iPad mini. There’s just more of it than ever.
Design - Compact. Portable. Pocket-ready.
iPad mini features a thin, light and portable design that makes it the perfect on-the-go companion. At less than 350 grams and just 6.1 millimetres thin, it’s easy to carry with you in one hand or take out of a pocket or bag whenever inspiration strikes
Stay connected with fast Wi‑Fi and Gigabit‑class LTE whenever you need it
Up to 10 hours of battery life means you can go all day on a single charge
Performance Power beyond its size
The A12 Bionic chip with Neural Engine enables a remarkable level of power and intelligence. It uses real-time machine learning to recognise patterns, make predictions and learn from experience. With all this power, you can run apps like Adobe Photoshop CC, experience augmented reality or play an immersive game with console-level graphics.
It’s not the size of the display. It’s the quality of the pixel.
iPad mini packs over 3 million pixels into a 7.9‑inch display. And we made them all count. Whether you’re reading in the park or editing a video in your home office, the high brightness, wide colour and antireflective coating offer true-to-life detail and razor-sharp text. And True Tone dynamically adjusts white balance so images look natural in any light.
Stay in touch. Shoot in HD. Play in AR.
The front and back cameras in iPad mini let you take vivid photos and cinematic videos. But the fun doesn’t stop there. Make FaceTime calls with friends, scan documents and mark them up, or even use augmented reality to plan out your lounge room décor.
Designed to help you get the most out of iPad.
iPadOS on iPad mini gives you the full iPad experience in the most compact iPad. Use multiple apps at once, launch your favourite apps from the Dock, and drag and drop files using simple Multi‑Touch gestures. And you can access your files all in one place with the Files app. And for tasks that require more precision, support for trackpad or mouse complements the familiar Multi‑Touch experience of iPad.
iCloud keeps things like your photos, files and notes safe, current and conveniently available on all your devices.6 And the Files app lets you manage all your files — in iCloud Drive and on your iPad mini — in one central location.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|4G bands||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 29, 38, 39, 40, 41 - A1490|
|Bluetooth||4.0, A2DP, EDR|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS (3G/LTE model only)|
|SIM Type||Nano-SIM, eSIM|
|USB||Lightning, USB 2.0|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot|
|Resolution||1536 x 2048 pixels, 4:3 ratio (~324 ppi density)|
|Size||7.9 inches, 193.3 cm2 (~70.6% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Protection||Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating|
|Capacity||16GB 2GB RAM|
|Camera Type||1.2 MP, f/2.2, 31mm (standard)|
|Dimension & Weight||203.2 x 134.8 x 6.1 mm, 299 g|
|Build||Glass front, aluminum back, aluminum frame|
|Chipset||Apple A8 (20 nm)|
|CPU||Dual-core 1.5 GHz Typhoon|
|GPU||PowerVR GX6450 (quad-core graphics)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||Yes|
|Operating System||iOS 9, upgradable to iPadOS 14.2|
|Charging||Up to 10 h (multimedia)|
|Loudspeaker||Yes, with stereo speakers|
|Battery Type||Li-Ion 5124 mAh, non-removable (19.1 Wh)|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!