Apple iPad Mini 5 (256GB) WiFi Cellular [Grade A]
Model: Global Model A2124
Out of Stock | NOTIFY ME
Device Grades:Tell me more about grading
A Grade - Best value for money. Minor scratches or scuffs not visible at arms length. Thoroughly cleaned and tested to meet OEM guidelines. These devices are rated 9/10 and never disappoint.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Order before midnight to receive it by Tue 12 DecMetro areas only. Some regional areas might take longer to deliver.
* Deliveries during the Covid-19 outbreak are taking longer than usual. Our delivery partners are experiencing 1-2 day delays due to high volumes.
Apple iPad Mini 5 (256GB) WiFi Cellular [Grade A]
The iPad Mini 5 256gb was launched in September of 2019 and it is one of Apple's most successful iPad models. It can be used as an eBook Reader or play or favourite video games. The Cellular variant supports 4G LTE whereas, the WiFi-only variant only supports WiFi connectivity. The 7.9-inch Retina display with True tone technology is excellent and has good colour accuracy. The display with true tone technology ensures that your content looks as the creator intended. The Mini iPad is powered by Apple's A12 Bionic chip with a Neural engine that performs like a true flagship and can make the toughest of tasks look easy. The front camera is 7 megapixels and the rear camera is 8 megapixels. The camera performance is also adequate and it can take excellent photos in favourable lighting conditions.
iPad mini is beloved for its size and capability. And now there are even more reasons to love it. The A12 Bionic chip with Neural Engine. A 7.9‑inch Retina display with True Tone. And Apple Pencil, so you can capture your biggest ideas wherever they come to you. It’s still an iPad mini. There’s just more of it than ever.
iPad mini features a thin, light, and portable design that makes it the perfect on-the-go companion. At 0.66 pound and 6.1 mm thin,1 it’s easy to carry with you in one hand or take out of a pocket or bag whenever inspiration strikes.
Power beyond its size.
The A12 Bionic chip with Neural Engine enables a remarkable level of power and intelligence. It uses real-time machine learning to recognize patterns, make predictions, and learn from experience. With all this power, you can run apps like Adobe Photoshop CC,* experience augmented reality, or play an immersive game with console-level graphics.
It’s not the size of the display. It’s the quality of the pixel.
iPad mini packs over 3 million pixels into a 7.9‑inch display. And we made them all count. Whether you’re reading in the park or editing video in your home office, the high brightness, wide colour, and anti-reflective coating offer true-to-life detail and razor-sharp text. And True Tone dynamically adjusts white balance so images look natural in any light.
Stay in touch.
Shoot in HD. Play in AR.
The front and back cameras in the iPad mini let you take vivid photos and cinematic videos. But the fun doesn’t stop there. Make FaceTime calls with friends, scan documents and mark them up, or even use augmented reality to plan out your living room decor.
Pencil meets mini. Magic happens.
Apple Pencil opens up new possibilities for iPad mini. Together they turn iPad mini into your take-anywhere digital notebook. Jot down notes, sign documents, and fill out forms. Or capture your most creative ideas by drawing, painting, or sketching on the go.
Designed to help you get the most out of the iPad.
iPadOS on iPad mini gives you the full iPad experience in the most compact iPad. Use multiple apps at once, launch your favorite apps from the Dock, and drag and drop files using simple Multi‑Touch gestures. And you can access your files all in one place with the Files app.
Over a million ways to use iPad mini.
iPad mini comes with powerful Apple-designed apps, like Photos, Maps, Messages, Apple News, Mail, and Safari. And with over a million iPad apps on the App Store, there’s an app for anything you want to do. Edit a video, check your social media, sketch an idea, and join a battle royale with friends.
The best place for all your photos, files, and more.
iCloud keeps things like your photos, files, and notes safe, current, and conveniently available on all your devices.5 And the Files app lets you manage all your files — in iCloud Drive and on your iPad mini — in one central location.
Privacy and Security
Your data belongs to you. And only you.
Like every Apple product, the iPad mini was designed with your privacy and security in mind. Touch ID makes unlocking your iPad mini simple and secure. And you can make purchases conveniently and safely with Apple Pay. Just place your finger on the Touch ID sensor and you’re good to go.
Designed to empower everyone.
We believe technology is most powerful when everyone can use it. That’s why iPad mini comes with accessibility features that support vision, interaction, hearing, and learning needs. Like VoiceOver, which tells you what’s happening on your screen. Switch Control, which lets you interact with iPad mini without touching it. And Voice Control, which lets you control your iPad with just your voice.
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
parturient montes nascetur ridiculus mus In iaculis facilisis massa Etiam eu urna Sed porta Suspendisse quam leo molestie
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!