- Sold Out
- Sold Out
9.30am - 7pm Customer Support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Apple iPad Pro 12.9-inch 4th Gen 2020 (256GB) WiFi [Grade A]
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
A Grade - Best value for money. Minor scratches or scuffs not visible at arms length. Thoroughly cleaned and tested to meet OEM guidelines. These devices are rated 9/10 and never disappoint.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Apple iPad Pro 12.9-inch 4th Gen 2020 (256GB) WiFi [Grade A]
Your next computer is not a computer.
It’s a magical piece of glass. It’s so fast most PC laptops can’t catch up. It has pro cameras that can transform reality. And you can use it with touch, pencil, keyboard and now trackpad. It’s the new iPad Pro.
Liquid Retina display
Try to find a more advanced mobile display. We’ll wait.
Liquid Retina technology
The edge-to-edge Liquid Retina display is not only gorgeous and immersive, it also features incredibly advanced technologies.1 Like Pro Motion, True Tone and industry‑leading colour accuracy, which make everything feel responsive and look stunning. Quite simply, this combination of features makes it the world’s most advanced mobile display.
Think you know iPad cameras? Think deeper.
Advanced cameras — combined with a large display, fast performance and highly calibrated sensors — have always made the iPad uniquely capable. The Wide and new Ultra-Wide cameras help you frame the perfect photo or video. And together with studio‑quality mics and Four Speaker Audio, you can even set up a multi‑camera filmmaking rig.
LiDAR (Light Detection and Ranging) is used to determine distance by measuring how long it takes light to reach an object and reflect back. It is so advanced it’s being used by NASA for the next Mars landing mission. And it’s now been engineered to fit in the thin and light iPad Pro.
The custom-designed LiDAR Scanner uses the direct time of flight to measure reflected light from up to five metres away, indoors and out. It works at the photon level, operates at nanosecond speeds, and opens up tremendous possibilities for augmented reality and beyond.
The LiDAR Scanner works with the pro cameras, motion sensors and frameworks in iPad OS to measure depth. This combination of hardware, software and unprecedented innovation makes the iPad Pro the world’s best device for augmented reality.
On the new iPad Pro, AR apps become even more realistic. Placing an AR object now happens instantly. Realistic object occlusion allows AR objects to pass in front of and behind real-world structures. Improved motion capture and people occlusion are more accurate than ever. And developers will be able to create even more immersive experiences.
Shoot and edit
The pro camera system makes the iPad Pro incredibly versatile. Shoot, edit and share a 4K video, all on the same device. Capture an entire room in one shot with the Ultra-Wide camera, and use Markup to redesign it on the spot. Or scan a document, sign or mark it up with Apple Pencil, then send back your notes with a tap.
True Depth camera
The front-facing True Depth camera enables Face ID, the world’s most secure facial authentication in a tablet — and in a computer. It also means you can chat with friends using FaceTime, take Portrait selfies or liven up your Messages conversations by turning yourself into an Animoji.
Faster than you can say PC.
With the A12Z Bionic chip, iPad Pro is so fast it outpaces most PC laptops available today. It makes everything you do fast and fluid, from your everyday tasks to graphics-intensive workflows. And the 8-core graphics processor means even more performance and realism for the apps and games where it matters most.
A12Z Bionic is designed to be put to work, especially with pro apps. The 8‑core graphics processor delivers fluid performance for things like 4K video editing, 3D design and augmented reality. Enhanced thermal design means higher peak and longer sustained performance — critical for pro workflows. And the Apple‑designed Neural Engine enables on‑device machine learning ready for the next generation of pro apps.
iPad OS is designed to harness the power and performance of iPad Pro. Lightning‑fast hardware and powerful software were designed in concert to make every interaction snappy and smooth. Which makes working with multiple apps at once and moving between spaces quick and effortless.
iPad is perfect for taking notes and organising your thoughts. Sketch ideas in the Notes app as naturally as you do on paper, then catalogue them, share them or add them to a presentation. You can even search your handwritten notes. The App Store is also full of great apps that let you organise, annotate and take your notes to the next level.
Goes where no laptop would dare.
Thin, light and durable
iPad Pro is incredibly capable while still being easy to carry with you everywhere, so you can slip it into a backpack or rest it on a tray table. And it has up to 10 hours of battery life to keep you going all day.
iPad Pro is the ultimate mobile workstation. You can print, project and send files wirelessly. The USB‑C port lets you connect all types of accessories, like a camera, external drive or display. Wi‑Fi and LTE are faster than ever, so you can stay connected everywhere.4 And when it’s time to stream your favourite show or listen to your party playlist, iPad Pro has an amazing Four Speaker Audio system built-in
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!