9.30am - 7pm Customer Support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Apple iPhone 13 Pro 5G (512GB) [Like New]
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
Like New - Scratchless devices with no signs of use. Thoroughly cleaned and tested for functionality, like new devices look new and offer fantastic value compared to a brand new device.
Apple iPhone 13 Pro 5G (512GB) [Like New]
Our Pro camera system gets its biggest upgrade ever. With next-level hardware that captures so much more detail. Superintelligent software for new photo and filmmaking techniques. And a mind-blowingly fast chip that makes it all possible. The iPhone 13 Pro 512gb will change the way you shoot.
Macro photography comes to iPhone.
With its redesigned lens and powerful autofocus system, the new Ultra-Wide camera can focus at just 2 cm — making even the smallest details seem epic. Transform a leaf into abstract art. Capture a caterpillar’s fuzz. Magnify a dewdrop. The beauty of tiny awaits.
Macro stills are just the beginning. You can also shoot macro videos — including slow motion and time-lapse. Prepare to be mesmerized.
Bring on the night.
iPhone 13 Pro 512gb was made for low light. The Wide camera adds a wider aperture and our largest sensor yet — and it leverages the LiDAR Scanner for Night mode portraits. Ultra-Wide gets a wider aperture, a faster sensor, and all-new autofocus. And Telephoto now has a Night mode. You can buy the iPhone 13 Pro 1tb in colours like Sierra Blue, Graphite, Gold, Silver and Alpine Green.
More zoom? Boom.
The new Telephoto camera features a 77 mm focal length and 3x optical zoom — great for classic portraiture or shooting clearer photos and videos from far away. For closer subjects, try Portrait mode, where you can dial in the bokeh and experiment with studio-quality lighting effects.
Introducing Photographic Styles.
Photographic Styles apply your preferred Tone and Warmth settings to your photos. But unlike filters, they keep things like skies and skin tones natural. Choose an Apple-designed preset — Vibrant, Rich Contrast, Warm, or Cool — and if you want, fine-tune it even further. Set your style once to get the look you love every time.
Our advanced image pipeline renders your custom style in real-time.
Smart HDR 4 optimizes each part of the scene.
Harnessing the machine learning power of the Neural Engine, Smart HDR 4 now makes unique adjustments for multiple people in a scene. Our software and ISP automatically refine contrast, lighting, and skin tones for each person. So everyone always looks amazing.
Deep Fusion analyzes every pixel from multiple exposures.
For mid-to low-light shots, Deep Fusion kicks in — using the Neural Engine to perform a pixel-by-pixel analysis of various exposures and fusing the best parts into your final image. It delivers extraordinary detail, bringing out even the subtlest textures in your photos.
The TrueDepth camera system is a total Pro too, with:
- Cinematic mode
- Photographic Styles
- ProRes video recording
- Dolby Vision HDR recording
- Portrait mode
- Night mode selfies
- Smart HDR 4
- Deep Fusion
- and more
Meet the 120Hz adaptive refresh display that changes the game. The XDR display with Promotion is excellent for high refresh rate gaming and day to day usage.
Up your game.
The display’s ability to refresh up to 120Hz — combined with the amazing graphics performance of the new 5-core GPU on the A15 Bionic chip — makes iPhone 13 Pro perfect for power gamers.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 30, 32, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 46, 48, 66|
|5G Bands||1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 12, 20, 25, 28, 30, 38, 40, 41, 48, 66, 77, 78, 79 SA/NSA/Sub6|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS|
|SIM Type||Single SIM|
|USB||Lightning, USB 2.0|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, hotspot|
|Resolution||1170 x 2532 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~460 ppi density)|
|Size||6.1 inches, 90.2 cm2 (~86.0% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||Super Retina XDR OLED, 120Hz, HDR10, Dolby Vision, 1000 nits (HBM), 1200 nits (peak)|
|Protection||Scratch-resistant ceramic glass, oleophobic coating|
|Internal Storage||512GB 6GB RAM|
|Camera Type||12 MP, f/1.5, 26mm (wide), 1.9µm, dual pixel PDAF, sensor-shift OIS|
12 MP, f/2.8, 77mm (telephoto), PDAF, OIS, 3x optical zoom
12 MP, f/1.8, 13mm, 120˚ (ultrawide), PDAF
TOF 3D LiDAR scanner (depth)
|Features||Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR (photo/panorama)|
|Video||4K@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, 10‑bit HDR, Dolby Vision HDR (up to 60fps), ProRes, Cinematic mode, stereo sound rec.|
|Camera Type||12 MP, f/2.2, 23mm (wide), 1/3.6"|
SL 3D, (depth/biometrics sensor)
|Video||4K@24/25/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, gyro-EIS|
|Dimension & Weight||146.7 x 71.5 x 7.7 mm (5.78 x 2.81 x 0.30 in)|
|Build||Glass front (Gorilla Glass), glass back (Gorilla Glass), stainless steel frame|
|Chipset||Apple A15 Bionic (5 nm)|
|CPU||Hexa-core (2x3.22 GHz Avalanche + 4xX.X GHz Blizzard)|
|GPU||Apple GPU (5-core graphics)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||No|
|Operating System||iOS 15, upgradable to iOS 15.1|
USB Power Delivery 2.0
MagSafe wireless charging 15W
Qi magnetic fast wireless charging 7.5W
|Features||IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 6m for 30 mins)|
Apple Pay (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX certified)
Wide color gamut
Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
Siri natural language commands and dictation
Ultra-Wideband (UWB) support
|Loudspeaker||Yes, with stereo speakers|
|Color||Graphite, Gold, Silver, Sierra Blue|
|Battery Type||Li-Ion 3095 mAh, non-removable (12.11 Wh)|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!