Exceptional customer support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Apple iPhone XR (128GB) [Grade A]
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
A Grade - Best value for money. Minor scratches or scuffs not visible at arms length. Thoroughly cleaned and tested to meet OEM guidelines. These devices are rated 9/10 and never disappoint.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Apple iPhone XR 128gb
Here is the often-overlooked brother to the iPhone XS. This is mostly because the Apple iPhone XR 128gb seems like a rehash of the previous year’s iPhone 8. However, if you are a fan of the new language design of the iPhones, but didn’t have enough money to buy the X or the XS, Apple thought of you this time.
The Apple iPhone XR 128gb is the cheaper alternative and it was launched in 2018.
An Overview Of The iPhone XR 128gb
The characteristic notch cut of the Apple designs is present, so are some thin bezels. However, the phone is held together between a glass front and back. An aluminium frame holds everything together. You can pick the iPhone XR in any of the following colours; iPhone XR 128gb Black, Blue, Coral, Red and Yellow.
Like a number of iPhones before it, the XR is IP67 splash water and dust resistance maximum depth of 1 metre. Face ID is included as standard, a step up from touch ID from previous iPhone editions. However, the phone will still utilize USB 2.0 and Lightning as standard with a lightning to USB cable.
The screen, though not as great as the OLED of the iPhone X and the XS, the iPhone XR features a 6.1-inch Liquid Retina display capable of lighting up to 625 nits that are thought to be industry-leading colour accuracy. True tone control and Smart HDR colouring allow for great viewing in a variety of different conditions.
The phone comes out of the box running iOS 12, which is upgradable to iOS 14.4. The wonderful features of the phone are powered by the Apple A12 Bionic chip with a next-generation neural engine. This allows for great experience photos, gaming, augmented reality. Paired with the 6.1-inch Liquid Retina LCD, you get to glance at the A12 bionic at its best.
And just to ensure everything runs smoothly, you have a 3GB Ram memory on board. You have a choice of 64gb, 128gb or 256gb of storage.
Just to ensure you get to enjoy the phone for a full day of usage, there is a 2942 mAh battery that is capable of Qi wireless charging. If you are away from home, you can make use of the 15-watt fast charging capability. The charger, of course, is not included as standard.
The Cameras of The iPhone XR
Here is where the accusations of the iPhone XR being a serious compromise come to rear their head. The strategy of the XR was to ensure newer customers are captured early, but what people are not sure of is the compromise.
The iPhone XR comes with a single 12 MP wide-angle camera at the back. This camera was lifted straight out of the iPhone 8 and firmly places the XR in the cutthroat midrange category where the Androids definitely offer better value in terms of raw performance.
The XR makes up for this by offering features such as portrait lighting, enhanced bokeh and optical image stabilisation
It is possible to record 4K video at 60fps, but 1080p video can go up to 240fps. If you are going to be recording a lot of videos, then the 256 Gb model of the iPhone XR would be a great option for you.
The front is covered by two cameras. That’s a 7 MP standard sensor that is too standard to write anything worthy about, and an SL 3D biometrics sensor to help securely unlock your iPhone. Advanced Face ID lets you securely unlock your phone and log in to apps.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 14(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 29(700), 30(2300), 32(1500), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500), 66(1700/2100), 71(600)|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS|
|SIM Type||Nano-SIM, Electronic SIM card (eSIM)|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot|
|Dimension & Weight||150.9 x 75.7 x 8.3 mm, 194 g|
|Build||Front/back glass, aluminum frame (7000 series)|
|Protection||- IP67 dust/water resistant (up to 1m for 30 mins)
- Apple Pay (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX certified)
|Resolution||828 x 1792 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~326 ppi density)|
|Size||6.1 inches, 90.3 cm2 (~79.0% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Protection||Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating
- True-tone display
- Wide color gamut display
- 120 Hz touch-sensing
|Capacity||128 GB, 3 GB RAM|
|Camera Type||12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, OIS, PDAF|
|Features||Quad-LED dual-tone flash, HDR (photo/panorama)|
|Video||2160p@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, HDR, stereo sound rec.|
|Camera Type||7 MP, f/2.2, 32mm (standard)|
|Chipset||Apple A12 Bionic (7 nm)|
|CPU||Hexa-core (2x2.5 GHz Vortex + 4x1.6 GHz Tempest)|
|GPU||Apple GPU (4-core graphics)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||No
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
|Operating System||iOS 12, upgradable to iOS 12.1|
|Features||- Fast battery charging: 50% in 30 min
- Qi wireless charging
|Color||Black, Red, (Yellow), Blue, Coral, White|
|Battery Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 2942 mAh battery|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!