9.30am - 7pm Customer Support
Exclusive Online Offer
Apple Watch Series 7 45mm GPS Aluminium Case [Grade A]
Model: Global Model A2474
Device Grades:Tell me more about grading
A Grade - Best value for money. Minor scratches or scuffs not visible at arms length. Thoroughly cleaned and tested to meet OEM guidelines. These devices are rated 9/10 and never disappoint.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Order before midnight to receive it by Wed 06 MarMetro areas only. Some regional areas might take longer to deliver.
* Deliveries during the Covid-19 outbreak are taking longer than usual. Our delivery partners are experiencing 1-2 day delays due to high volumes.
Apple Watch Series 7 45mm GPS Aluminium Case [Grade A]
Introducing our largest display yet.
The larger display enhances the entire experience, making Apple Watch easier to use and read. Series 7 represents our biggest and brightest thinking yet.
Big screen. Huge impact.
The challenge was to create a bigger display while barely expanding the dimensions of the watch itself. To do so, the display was completely re‑engineered reducing the borders by 40%, allowing for more screen area than both Series 6 and Series 3. Now that’s something to smile about.
Easy on the eyes. Easy on the fingers.
Across the system, buttons have been redesigned to take advantage of the larger display. So using apps like Calculator, Stopwatch and Timer is easier than ever.
An Apple Watch first — a new QWERTY keyboard lets you tap or slide from letter to letter with QuickPath. It uses machine learning to predict the word you’re typing.
Use Scribble to write letters on your screen and compose a text message or email. The larger display makes it faster and easier for all finger types.
Always-On Retina display. A brighter view of you.
You don’t need to raise your wrist or touch the screen to see the time or other information and complications on your watch face, because the display is always on. And now, it’s 70% brighter indoors when your wrist is down.
Breaking news: Series 7 is the most durable Apple Watch ever built.
Fundamental design changes were needed to achieve the vision of the larger Always-On Retina display. These same innovations also helped make the most crack-resistant front crystal yet.
IP6X certification. Strongest front crystal ever.
Swim-proof with WR50 water resistance.
Tougher around the clock.
50 percent thicker front crystal.
The front crystal is over twice as thick at its tallest point compared to Apple Watch Series 6, adding strength and durability.
The front crystal has been redesigned with a flat base, creating a sturdier shape more resistant to cracks.
The touch sensor has been integrated onto the OLED panel, creating one unified component and reducing display thickness and borders.
The future of health.
On full display.
Measure your blood oxygen level with a revolutionary sensor and app. Take an ECG at any time, anywhere. Check your heart rate. Along with other innovations like mindfulness and sleep tracking to keep you healthy from head to toe. Series 7 puts more health insights insight.
Measure your blood oxygen. It’s a breathtaking innovation.
Your blood oxygen level is a key indicator of your overall wellness. It can help you understand how well your body is absorbing oxygen, and the amount of oxygen delivered to your body. The remarkable sensor and app in Apple Watch Series 7 allow you to take on-demand readings of your blood oxygen as well as background readings, day and night.
Take an ECG at any time.
With the ECG app, Apple Watch Series 7 is capable of generating an ECG similar to a single-lead electrocardiogram. It’s a momentous achievement for a wearable device that can provide critical data for doctors and peace of mind for you.
Your finger can tell you a lot about your heart.
Electrodes built into the Digital Crown and the back crystal work together with the ECG app to read your heart’s electrical signals. Simply touch the Digital Crown to generate an ECG waveform in just 30 seconds. The ECG app can indicate whether your heart rhythm shows signs of atrial fibrillation — a serious form of irregular heart rhythm — or sinus rhythm, which means your heart is beating in a normal pattern.
The Sleep app doesn’t just keep track of your sleep. It also helps you create a schedule and a bedtime routine so you can meet your sleep goals. It even tracks your respiratory rate while you’re sleeping. How refreshing.
Charges in no time.
The entire charging system for Apple Watch Series 7 has been rethought to get you up and running faster than ever. With an updated charging architecture and fast-charging USB-C cable, it takes about 45 minutes to go from 0 to 80 percent charge.
Stay centered. Move ahead.
Taking a moment throughout the day to pause and breathe can reduce stress. The new Reflect feature in the Mindfulness app helps you set an intention and center yourself with a beautiful animation. And new audio and video-guided meditations in Apple Fitness+ focus on improving your overall wellbeing with specific themes such as calm, gratitude, or kindness.
Tap into dozens of workouts. Track all the ways you move. Advance your goals with Apple Fitness+. Apple Watch Series 7 gives it everything. And thanks to the larger display, you’ll see all your progress and metrics more quickly and clearly, in and out of the water. Let’s go — there’s more in there.
|5.0, A2DP, LE
|Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, BDS
50m water resistant
ECG certified (region dependent SW application; HW available on all models)
|484 x 396 pixels (~326 ppi density)
|Retina LTPO OLED, 1000 nits (peak)
|Ion-X strengthened glass
|Dimension & Weight
|45 x 38 x 10.7 mm, 38.8 g
|Glass front, ceramic/sapphire crystal back, aluminum frame
|3.5mm Audio Jack
|watchOS 8.0, upgradable to 8.4
|Accelerometer, gyro, heart rate, barometer, always-on altimeter, compass, SpO2, VO2max
Natural language commands and dictation (talking mode)
Ultra-Wideband (UWB) support
|Starlight, Midnight, Blue, Green, Red
|Li-Ion 309 mAh (1.19 Wh), non-removable
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Cost per Shipment
|1-3 days after dispatch
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard
|1-2 days after dispatch
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
parturient montes nascetur ridiculus mus In iaculis facilisis massa Etiam eu urna Sed porta Suspendisse quam leo molestie
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!