9.30am - 7pm Customer Support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Asus ROG 3 Gaming Phone 5G Dual Sim (128GB) [Grade A]
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
A Grade - Best value for money. Minor scratches or scuffs not visible at arms length. Thoroughly cleaned and tested to meet OEM guidelines. These devices are rated 9/10 and never disappoint.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Asus ROG 3 Gaming Phone 5G Dual Sim (128GB) [Grade A]
Performance without compromises
To achieve the best performance, it is not enough to use the best hardware available. ROG Phone 3 takes it further by granting the user PC-like control of the SoC, letting them overclock and increase the throttle limit for unprecedented performance with sustained high frame rate over time, or underclock for longer battery life and more comfortable skin temperature. All of this would not be possible without the efficient “GameCool 3” cooling system that moves heat out of the case for much lower temperatures.
In gaming, milliseconds and accuracy matters more than anything. Therefore, ROG Phone 3 sports the fastest and most accurate display available. Better in every way compared to the previous generation.
The 6000mAh battery is bigger than in any other flagship phone. We wanted more but could not fit a bigger battery without increasing the size of the phone. Instead we implemented the most advanced battery customization options found in any phone. Giving full control with "Custom battery saving profiles" with detailed control of background apps and hardware. Increased "battery care options” like always slow charge & charging limiter. Making it possible to double the battery lifespan.
Built for landscape use
Most AAA games are designed to be played in landscape mode, which is why ROG Phone 3 continues to focus on providing the best Gaming ergonomics and tailored solutions for this type of games. It offers an ergonomic side-charging design, new AirTrigger 3 technology with twice as many gestures, dual front facing speakers, multi-antenna Wi-Fi and quad-mic noise-cancelling array. Not to mention the compact clip on AeroActive Cooler 3, which draws its power directly from the phone, making it easy and convenient to use on the go.
The most immersive gaming experience
No matter where you are, ROG Phone 3 aims to deliver the most immersive gaming experience possible. Focusing not only on visuals and performance but also on the audio, haptics and gaming peripherals such as the optional ROG Kunai 3 Gamepad and TwinView Dock 3 accessories. This review guide version for ROG Phone 3 is based on firmware – 17.0822.2005.7 Always check with your ASUS representative if any discrepancies are found between your review sample and this guide.
144Hz, 1ms AMOLED Display
The 6.59” AMOLED panel with 10-bit HDR10+ support is not only colour accurate but faster and brighter than the previous generation. Lightning fast 144Hz refresh rate with 1ms response. The touch latency is now down to a record low 25ms with a 270Hz touch sampling rate. Eye comfort has also been considered as it has received TÜV Low Blue Light (Hardware Solution) and Flicker Reduced certifications.
Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 865 Plus 5G Mobile Platform with UFS3.1 & up to 12GB RAM
The 3.1 GHz high frequency CPU in the speed-binned Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Plus Mobile Platform is accompanied by an overclocked Adreno 650 GPU that can deliver up to 10% better performance. Together with the fastest smartphone storage available (UFS3.1) and 12GB of RAM, you have the fastest Android phone ever built.
A 6000mAh Monster battery
ROG Phone 3 was designed from the get-go to be the same physical size as its predecessor - despite this, and the addition of the 5G modem and 5G-antennas, it still sports the biggest battery of any flagship phone – a whopping 6000mAh for all-day stamina.
GameFX - Audio that engages
The speakers have been upgraded. They now have 7 magnets for more power and less distortion. One of the speakers are slightly larger with an extra-long throw in order to play even deeper bass notes. However, the real boost in sound quality comes from our new partnership with Swedish company Dirac, which is one of, if not the best when it comes to digital signal processing. Their hard work is mainly appreciated in sophisticated home cinemas and some well know luxury car brands. Together we have achieved a wider, clearer and deeper sound that is truly remarkable.
Latest “GameCool 3” Heat Dissipating System
The 3rd generation of the cutting-edge GameCool system, features a 6X larger heatsink, redesigned 3D vapor chamber and a larger graphite film. It does not only spread the heat over a bigger surface like most phone cooling solutions, but also moves it outside, resulting in lower and more stable temperatures during long gaming sessions.
AirTrigger 3 - Invisible ultrasonic buttons & Motion sensor trigger
The touch sensitive Ultrasonic bumper/shoulder buttons with haptic feedback, can do more than ever with the AirTrigger 3 technology. Now supporting both sliding, swiping and the possibility to divide each button in two partitions for tapping. Resulting in up to four shoulder triggers. AirTrigger 3 also features a single shake to control on-screen input, giving you a total of 5 additional actions that are comfortable to use.
AirTrigger 3 can be used even when not gaming. With a simple long- or short- “squeeze” in portrait mode you can activate customizable and useful actions. This review guide version for ROG Phone 3 is based on firmware – 17.0822.2005.7 Always check with your ASUS representative if any discrepancies are found between your review sample and this guide.
Cannot stop gaming even though the battery is running low? Just put the USB-C charging cable in the Side-Mounted Port and it will not get in your way while gaming in landscape mode. It also works with USB-C to HDMI, USB-C headphones or the AeroActive Cooler 3.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1800 / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 32, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 48, 66, 71|
|5G Bands||1, 2, 3, 5, 28, 41, 66, 71, 77, 78, 79 SA/NSA|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (6CA) Cat20 2000/150 Mbps, 5G 4.4 Gbps DL|
|Bluetooth||5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX HD, aptX Adaptive|
|GPS||Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS, GNSS|
|SIM Type||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|USB||USB Type-C 3.1 (side), USB Type-C 2.0 (bottom), accessory connector, USB On-The-Go|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Resolution||1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~391 ppi density)|
|Size||6.59 inches, 106.6 cm2 (~79.9% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||AMOLED, 1B colors, 144Hz, HDR10+, 650 nits (typ)|
|Internal Storage||128GB 12GB RAM|
|Camera Type||64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.73", 0.8µm, PDAF|
13 MP, f/2.4, 11mm, 125˚ (ultrawide)
5 MP, f/2.0, (macro)
|Features||LED flash, HDR, panorama|
|Video||8K@30fps, 4K@30/60/120fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps, 720p@480fps; gyro-EIS|
|Camera Type||24 MP, f/2.0, 27mm (wide), 0.9µm|
|Dimension & Weight||171 x 78 x 9.9 mm (6.73 x 3.07 x 0.39 in)|
|Build||Glass front (Gorilla Glass 6), glass back (Gorilla Glass 3), aluminum frame|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 5G+ (7 nm+)|
|CPU||Octa-core (1x3.1 GHz Kryo 585 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 585)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||No|
|Operating System||Android 10, upgradable to Android 11, ROG UI|
|Features||Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
Fast charging 30W
Power Delivery 3.0
Quick Charge 4.0, 3.0
Reverse charging 10W
RGB light panel (on the back)
Pressure sensitive zones (Gaming triggers)
|Loudspeaker||Yes, with DTS:X stereo speakers (2 dedicated amplifiers)|
|Battery Type||Li-Po 6000 mAh, non-removable|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!