9.30am - 7pm Customer Support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Google Pixel 4A 5G (128GB) [Grade A]
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
A Grade - Best value for money. Minor scratches or scuffs not visible at arms length. Thoroughly cleaned and tested to meet OEM guidelines. These devices are rated 9/10 and never disappoint.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Google Pixel 4A 5G 128GB in Australia
Google Pixel 4a Best Price in Australia
The Google Pixel 4a 128gb is one of the best mobile phones to buy if you're someone who prefers a clean and clutter-free Android experience. You can buy the Google Pixel 4a from a variety of retailers like Jb HiFI in Australia but if you're looking for affordable price or value for money then you're at the right place.
A Google phone packed with the things you want.
Take photos like a pro.
Charge less. Live more.
Get help on the go.
Peace of mind built in.
Near, far, or even galaxies away.
Top-notch photos. Taken up a notch.
Get the shot without the flash.
Portraits that are all-pro.
Share in a snap.
A battery that takes you from breakfast to bed.
All-day Battery Life.
Superhero-level Security chip.
Keep your OS and sensitive data protected with the custom Titan M security chip.
Stay secure with guaranteed updates.
Automatically receives the latest OS and security updates for at least 3 years
Google Pixel 4a Specs
- Unlocked Android phone gives you the flexibility to change carriers and choose your own data plan.
- 5G capable cell phone gives you an extra boost of speed. So you can download a movie in seconds, enjoy smooth streaming in ultra-clear HD, play games at home and on the go, and even share your 5G speed with friends
- The all-day battery can last up to 48 hours with Extreme Battery Saver
- Your phone will automatically receive the latest OS and security updates for at least 3 years; The custom-made Titan M chip helps secure the operating system and sensitive data, like passwords
- Take vibrant photos on your phone even in the dark with Night Sight, bring studio-quality light to your pictures of people with Portrait Light; and get more scenery and people in the shot with the rear-facing ultrawide lens
- With Call Screen, Google Assistant filters out detected spammers without interrupting you and provide helpful information about callers you don’t recognize before you answer your phone
- With HD Google Duo screen sharing, you can read articles, watch live sports, and video chat with friends and family
- The phone includes a 3.5-millimetre audio jack for maximum flexibility, so it works with the wired or Bluetooth headphones you already have
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 32, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 46, 48, 66, 71|
|5G Bands||1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 12, 28, 41, 66, 71, 77, 78 Sub6, mmWave|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (CA), 5G|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, BDS|
|SIM Type||Nano-SIM and/or eSIM|
|USB||USB Type-C 3.1|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Resolution||1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio|
|Size||6.2 inches, 95.7 cm|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 3, Always-on display|
|Camera Type||12.2 MP, f/1.7, 27mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS, 16 MP, f/2.2, 107˚ (ultrawide), 1.0µm|
|Features||LED flash, Pixel Shift, Auto-HDR, panorama|
|Video||4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps; gyro-EIS|
|Camera Type||8 MP, f/2.0, 24mm (wide), 1/4.0", 1.12µm|
|Dimension & Weight||153.9 x 74 x 8.2 mm (Sub-6) or 8.5 mm, 168 g (5G Sub-6); 171 g ( 5G Sub-6 and mmWave) (5.93 oz)|
|Build||Glass front (Gorilla Glass 3), plastic back, plastic frame|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SM7250 Snapdragon 765G 5G (7 nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core (1x2.4 GHz Kryo 475 Prime & 1x2.2 GHz Kryo 475 Gold & 6x1.8 GHz Kryo 475 Silver)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||Yes|
|Operating System||Android 11|
|Features||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer|
|Battery Type||Li-Po 3885 mAh, non-removable|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!