- Sold Out
- Sold Out
- Sold Out
9.30am - 7pm Customer Support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Google Pixel 6 5G (128GB) [Grade B]
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
B Grade - These devices go for throw away prices quite literally! They work 100% but don't look so good naked. Chuck on a cover and a tempered glass though and you'll be laughing! Thoroughly cleaned and tested, Grade B devices are exceptional value for money.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability.
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Google Pixel 6 5G (128GB) [Grade B]
Meet Pixel 6, the Google 5G smartphone that's completely reimagined, inside and out. Powered by Tensor, Google’s first-ever processor, it’s fast, smart and secure. And it adapts to you.
Pixel's Very Own Powerhouse
Google Pixel 6 is powered by Google Tensor, Google's first custom-built chip. The custom-built chip helps keep your phone fast, your games rich, and your personal info safe. A smarter chip for a smarter phone, it offers up to 80% faster performance than the Pixel 5.
Everything a Battery Should be
The all-day battery can charge fast, adapts to you and saves power for apps you use the most. While Extreme Battery Saver, helps your battery last even longer when you really it. Better still, enjoy super-fast charging with the compatible 30W charger (sold separately).
Shoot more details and richer colours with the advanced 50MP rear camera that captures up to 150% more light than the Pixel 5. Plus, get rid of distractions with Magic Eraser and keep fast-moving subjects in focus.
The next-gen Titan M2 chip and 5 years of security updates help protect you, your stuff and your privacy. The Security hub keeps all your security settings in one place and you also have control over your phone's camera and microphone. Easily turn them on and off and choose which apps can use them.
A Whole New Experience
The reimagined interface is a whole new way to experience Pixel, with colours that reflect your personal style. Plus, it only takes a few steps to move your favourites from your old mobile phone and get going on Pixel. Just use the Quick Switch adaptor to transfer messages, contacts and photos to your new device.
Ready for Life's Little Accidents
Pixel 6 is built from Corning Gorilla Glass Victus, the toughest Gorilla Glass yet, with up to 2x better scratch resistance than previous Pixel phones. And with IP68 protection, it can take on water and dust with no problems. It's just as durable as it is beautiful.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
CDMA 800 / 1700 / 1900
|3G bands||HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 32, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 46, 48, 66, 71|
|5G Bands||1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 12, 14, 20, 25, 28, 30, 38, 40, 41, 48, 66, 71, 77, 78|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (CA), 5G|
|Bluetooth||5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD|
|GPS||Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, BDS|
|SIM Type||Nano-SIM and/or eSIM|
IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
|USB||USB Type-C 3.1|
|Resolution||1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~411 ppi density)|
|Size||6.4 inches, 98.9 cm2 (~83.4% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||AMOLED, 90Hz, HDR10+|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass Victus|
|Internal Storage||128GB 8GB RAM|
|Camera Type||50 MP, f/1.9, 25mm (wide), 1/1.31", 1.2µm, omnidirectional PDAF, Laser AF, OIS|
12 MP, f/2.2, 17mm, 114˚ (ultrawide), 1.25µm
|Features||Dual-LED flash, Pixel Shift, Auto-HDR, panorama|
|Video||4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps; gyro-EIS, OIS|
|Camera Type||8 MP, f/2.0, 24mm (wide), 1.12µm|
|Specification - General|
|Chipset||Google Tensor (5 nm)|
|Dimension & Weight||158.6 x 74.8 x 8.9 mm , 207 g|
|Build||Glass front (Gorilla Glass Victus), glass back (Gorilla Glass 6), aluminum frame|
|CPU||Octa-core (2x2.80 GHz Cortex-X1 & 2x2.25 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4x1.80 GHz Cortex-A55)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||No|
|Operating System||Android 12|
|Features||Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer|
Fast charging 30W, 50% in 30 min (advertised)
Fast wireless charging 21W
Reverse wireless charging
USB Power Delivery 3.0
|Loudspeaker||Yes, with stereo speakers|
|Color||Sorta Seafoam, Kinda Coral, Stormy Black|
|Battery Type||Li-Po 4614 mAh, non-removable|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!