9.30am - 7pm Customer Support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Google Pixel 6 Pro 5G (256GB) [Grade A]
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
A Grade - Best value for money. Minor scratches or scuffs not visible at arms length. Thoroughly cleaned and tested to meet OEM guidelines. These devices are rated 9/10 and never disappoint.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Google Pixel 6 Pro 5G (256GB) [Grade A]
Introducing Pixel 6 Pro, the completely redesigned fully loaded Google 5G smartphone. With a powerful camera system, next-gen security and the custom-built Google Tensor processor, it's the smartest and fastest Pixel yet.
Pixel’s very own powerhouse
Powered by Google Tensor, the first processor designed by Google and custom-built for Pixel, helps make Google Pixel 6 Pro 5G the smartest and fastest Pixel yet.
A battery you’ll love
Featuring all-day battery life and support for fast charging. Better still, Pixel 6 Pro adapts to you and saves power for the apps you use the most.
A powerful new camera system
With 3 pro-level lenses, including a telephoto lens with 4x optical zoom, Pixel 6 Pro 5G makes it easy to capture finer details and brilliant colour.
It only takes a few steps to transfer messages, contacts, and pictures from your old mobile phone and get going on your Google Pixel 6 Pro.
A new experience that’s all you
The new Pixel interface has been reimagined to be more modern and intuitive, with colours that reflect your personal style.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
CDMA 800 / 1700 / 1900
|3G bands||HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 32, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 46, 48, 66, 71|
|5G Bands||1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 12, 14, 20, 25, 28, 30, 38, 40, 41, 48, 66, 71, 77, 78 SA/NSA/Sub6|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (CA), 5G|
|Bluetooth||5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD|
|GPS||Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, BDS|
|USB||USB Type-C 3.1|
|Resolution||1440 x 3120 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~512 ppi density)|
|Size||6.71 inches, 110.5 cm2 (~88.8% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||LTPO AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR10+|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass Victus|
|Internal Storage||256GB 12GB RAM|
|Camera Type||50 MP, f/1.9, 25mm (wide), 1/1.31", 1.2µm, omnidirectional PDAF, Laser AF, OIS|
48 MP, f/3.5, 104mm (telephoto), 1/2", 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS, 4x optical zoom
12 MP, f/2.2, 17mm, 114˚ (ultrawide), 1.25µm
|Features||Dual-LED flash, Pixel Shift, Auto-HDR, panorama|
|Camera Type||11.1 MP, f/2.2, 20mm (ultrawide), 1.22µm|
|Specification - General|
|Chipset||Google Tensor (5 nm)|
|Dimension & Weight||163.9 x 75.9 x 8.9 mm , 210 g|
|Build||Glass front (Gorilla Glass Victus), glass back (Gorilla Glass Victus), aluminum frame|
|CPU||Octa-core (2x2.80 GHz Cortex-X1 & 2x2.25 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4x1.80 GHz Cortex-A55)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||No|
|Operating System||Android 12|
|Features||Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer|
Ultra Wideband (UWB) support
Fast charging 30W, 50% in 30 min (advertised)
Fast wireless charging 23W
Reverse wireless charging
USB Power Delivery 3.0
|Loudspeaker||Yes, with stereo speakers|
|Color||Cloudy White, Sorta Sunny, Stormy Black|
|Battery Type||Li-Po 5003 mAh, non-removable|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!