Google Pixel 7 Pro 5G (128GB) [Like New]
Model: Global Models GP4BC/GE2AE
Device Grades:Tell me more about grading
Like New - Scratchless devices with no signs of use. Thoroughly cleaned and tested for functionality, like new devices look new and offer fantastic value compared to a brand new device.
What's inside the box:
Order before midnight to receive it by Tue 05 DecMetro areas only. Some regional areas might take longer to deliver.
* Deliveries during the Covid-19 outbreak are taking longer than usual. Our delivery partners are experiencing 1-2 day delays due to high volumes.
Google Pixel 7 Pro 5G (128GB) [Like New]
Introducing Pixel 7 Pro, Google's best-of-everything phone. Powered by Google Tensor G2, it's fast and secure, with an immersive display and amazing battery life that can last up to 72 hours with Extreme Battery Saver. The best Pixel Camera yet includes a telephoto lens and pro-level features like Macro Focus. And with the Titan M2 security chip plus a built-in VPN coming soon, Pixel helps protect your personal data.
Google Tensor G2
Google Tensor G2 makes Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro faster, more efficient, and more secure than previous Pixels. And it delivers even more helpful features and the best photo and video quality yet on Pixel.
Adaptive Battery and Brightness
Pixel's Adaptive Battery can last over 24 hours. Turn on Extreme Battery Saver, and the battery can last up to 72 hours. And your Pixel can charge super fast with the Google 30 W USB-C Charger (sold separately). It's easy to see what's on your Pixel screen. It adjusts to high brightness in the sunshine and automatically dims in the dark.
A Brilliant Display
The Pixel 7 Pro 6.7-inch Smooth Display makes everything stunning and immersive.1,2 It intelligently adjusts up to 120 Hz for smoother, more responsive performance. At a Glance can show you useful info that you need at the right time, like an event reminder, a package delivery at the door, or your boarding pass at the airport.
All-around Advanced Camera
The Pixel 7 Pro triple rear camera system includes a 5x telephoto lens. The upgraded ultrawide lens with autofocus now powers Macro Focus. Cinematic Blur keeps your subject in focus and blurs the background for a dramatic effect.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 46, 48, 66, 71|
|5G Bands||1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 12, 14, 20, 25, 28, 30, 38, 40, 41, 48, 66, 71, 77, 78, 257, 258, 260, 261 SA/NSA/Sub6/mmWave|
|Speed||HSPA, LTE-A (CA), 5G|
|Bluetooth||5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD|
|GPS||GPS (L1+L5), GLONASS (G1), BDS (B1I+B1c+B2a), GALILEO (E1+E5a), QZSS (L1+L5)|
|SIM Type||Nano-SIM and eSIM|
|USB||USB Type-C 3.2|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6e, tri-band, Wi-Fi Direct|
|Resolution||1440 x 3120 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~512 ppi density)|
|Size||6.7 inches, 110.6 cm2 (~88.7% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||LTPO AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1000 nits (HBM), 1500 nits (peak)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass Victus|
|Capacity||128GB 8GB RAM|
|Camera Type||50 MP, f/1.9, 25mm (wide), 1/1.31", 1.2µm, multi-directional PDAF, Laser AF, OIS|
48 MP, f/3.5, 120mm (telephoto), 1/2.55", 0.7µm, multi-directional PDAF, OIS, 5x optical zoom
12 MP, f/2.2, 126˚ (ultrawide), 1/2.9", 1.25µm, AF
|Features||Dual-LED flash, Pixel Shift, Auto-HDR, panorama|
|Video||4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps; gyro-EIS, OIS, 10-bit HDR|
|Camera Type||10.8 MP, f/2.2, 21mm (ultrawide), 1/3.1", 1.22µm|
|Dimension & Weight||162.9 x 76.6 x 8.9 mm, 212 g|
|Build||Glass front (Gorilla Glass Victus), glass back (Gorilla Glass Victus), aluminum frame|
|Protection||IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)|
|Chipset||Google Tensor G2 (5 nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core (2x2.85 GHz Cortex-X1 & 2x2.35 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4x1.80 GHz Cortex-A55)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||No|
|Operating System||Android 13|
|Features||Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer|
Ultra Wideband (UWB) support
23W wired, PD3.0, 50% in 30 min (advertised)
|Loudspeaker||Yes, with stereo speakers|
|Color||Obsidian, Snow, Hazel|
|Battery Type||Li-Ion 5000 mAh, non-removable|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
parturient montes nascetur ridiculus mus In iaculis facilisis massa Etiam eu urna Sed porta Suspendisse quam leo molestie
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!