- Sold Out
- Sold Out
9.30am - 7pm Customer Support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Google Pixel XL (128GB) [Grade B]
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
B Grade - These devices go for throw away prices quite literally! They work 100% but don't look so good naked. Chuck on a cover and a tempered glass though and you'll be laughing! Thoroughly cleaned and tested, Grade B devices are exceptional value for money.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability.
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Alert Types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers
-Active Noise cancellation with dedicated mic
Dimensions & Weight 154.7 x 75.7 x 8.5 mm, 168g
SIM Type Nano-SIM
Build Front glass, aluminum body, partial glass back
Protection - Splash and dust resistant
Camera Type 12.3 MP, f/2.0, 1/2.3", 1.55µm, PDAF & laser AF
Features Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama
Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@60/120fps, 1080p@30fps (gyro-EIS), 720p@240fps
Front Camera 8 MP, f/2.4, 1/3.2", 1.4µm
2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G Network HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
4G Network LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700),
18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 21(1500), 26(850), 28(700), 32(1500), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (3CA) Cat9 450/50 Mbps or LTE-A (3CA) Cat11 600/75 Mbps
Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP, LE, aptX
GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
USB 3.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
Wi-Fi Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
Resolution 1440 x 2560 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~534 ppi density)
Size 5.5 inches, 83.4 cm2 (~71.2% screen-to-body ratio)
Type AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 4
Messaging SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
Phone Features Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
Charging Fast Charging on wired
Operating System Android 7.1 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo)
3.5mm Stereo Audio Yes
Video Playback MP4/H.264 player
Audio Playback MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
Memory 128, 4 GB RAM
Card Slot No
Color Quite Black
Type Google Pixel XL
Chipset Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821
CPU Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo)
GPU Adreno 530
Battery Type Non-removable Li-Ion 3450 mAh battery
Charging Method Wired Charging
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!