Apple iPhone XR (256GB) [Grade A]
Model: Global Models A2105/A1984/A2106
- 85%+ Battery
Device Grades:Tell me more about grading
A Grade - Best value for money. Minor scratches or scuffs not visible at arms length. Thoroughly cleaned and tested to meet OEM guidelines. These devices are rated 9/10 and never disappoint.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Order before midnight to receive it by Tue 27 FebMetro areas only. Some regional areas might take longer to deliver.
* Deliveries during the Covid-19 outbreak are taking longer than usual. Our delivery partners are experiencing 1-2 day delays due to high volumes.
Apple iPhone XR 256gb
At a time when the Android league is threatening to monopolize sales all over the world, Apple decided it won’t be left behind. So, they decided to create devices that target a different market category, rather than hope everyone will want to pony up for their flagship devices.
The Apple iPhone XR 256Gb model is the answer to this question. A device that seems like a watered-down version of the XS to make it more affordable, but still contains many of the internals of the XS and previous iPhones.
An Overview Of The Features of Apple iPhone XR 256Gb
You have a value phone with a glass back and glass front held together by an aluminum frame, all weighing 194 grams. The Apple iPhone XR 256Gb comes in a variety of colors such as black, blue, coral, red, yellow, and white. All in a package that is IP67 splash water and dust resistant up to 1 meter.
The screen of the iPhone XR is considered by reviews to be one of the most color-accurate screens on phones in the world, even though it is a 6.1 inches Liquid Retina IPS LCD display. It is capable of lighting up to 625 nits and has true tone technology for great color representation no matter the location.
Under the hardware of the mobile phone, it is driven by the Apple A12 Bionic chip that has neural engine technology for great photos, gaming, and augmented reality with the help of the 4 core Apple Graphics. You also get HDR and supporting software.
You also get storage capacity options ranging from 64Gb, 128Gb, and 256Gb. All the mobile phone models come with 3GB of RAM memory. All of this is in support of the iOS 12 operating system, which is upgradable to iOS 14.4. Face ID is included as standard.
To ensure everything is powered on the phone, the iPhone XR comes with a 2942 mAh battery that is capable of fast charging with a 15-watt charger. Qi wireless charging is also possible. The battery life is great to support the activities of a full-time content creator.
The Cameras of The iPhone XR
The iPhone XR comes with a single 12 MP camera sensor that is found on the iPhone 8 as well. This wide shooter is capable of HDR, advanced bokeh shooting, and recording 4K video at 60fps. If you want more frames per second from the phone, you can set the resolution lower at 1080p, and get 240 fps. You also get a quad-LED dual-tone flash to help with lighting conditions.
At the front, you get a 7 MP camera that has nothing important to write home about. There is also an SL 3D biometrics sensor to help with Face ID detection.
Buying the Phone
We have great prices and deals you can take advantage of for any brand. As long as Australia is your location, we ensure that you save on the warranty and get a smartphone that works on your network. All you need to do is fill in your shipping details, and we'll ensure you get your phones after payment.
iPhone XR 256gb in Australia
You can also buy the iPhone XR 256gb from retailers like Officeworks and Jb HiFi, if you're looking for the iPhone XR 256gb best prices in Australia then you're at the right place. Our free delivery service from the online shop will deliver your phones to you. Our price and quality cannot be matched anywhere, and we make sure you get great deals.
|Red, Yellow, Black, White, Blue, Coral
|Global Models A2105/A1984/A2106
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Cost per Shipment
|1-3 days after dispatch
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard
|1-2 days after dispatch
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
parturient montes nascetur ridiculus mus In iaculis facilisis massa Etiam eu urna Sed porta Suspendisse quam leo molestie
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!