- Sold Out
Exceptional customer support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Motorola Moto Z4 128GB [Grade A]
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
A Grade - Best value for money. Minor scratches or scuffs not visible at arms length. Thoroughly cleaned and tested to meet OEM guidelines. These devices are rated 9/10 and never disappoint.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Motorola MOTO Z4
Experience the fastest network speeds ever
5G is here. Upgrade to the unprecedented speeds of Verizon’s 5G network when you add the 5G moto mod.
Our largest camera sensor. Your best photos.
Pictures turn out great even when the lighting isn’t, thanks to a huge 48 MP rear camera sensor with new Night Vision mode. Plus, there’s optical image stabilization (OIS) to automatically steady unwanted camera movement, and artificial intelligence features to help you shoot like a pro.
Up to 2 days of battery life
Get through the weekend on a single charge with a 3600 mAh battery‡‡, the largest ever on a moto z.
Experience the brilliance of an OLED display
Enjoy movies, games, and more with vibrant colors and sharp details on an edge-to-edge 6.4" Max Vision display.
Integrated fingerprint sensor
New optical sensing technology can read your fingerprint through the display glass, so it appears on-screen only when you need it, then discreetly fades away. Click here to learn more about fingerprint security and to see a list of compatible screen protectors.
you asked. We listened. The 3.5mm headset jack is back, so you can listen to music, books, podcasts, and more without an adapter.
Experience Android as it was intended with no duplicate apps, no clunky UI skins, and software that doesn’t slow you down.
Exclusive moto experiences
Exclusive Moto Experiences make using your moto z4 easier than ever. Preview notifications from the lock screen, or navigate with intuitive gestures.
Water repellent. Worry proof.
Whether you’re sweating it out at the gym or taking calls in the rain, a water-repellent design keeps your phone protected inside and out.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS)|
|4G bands||1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 30, 38, 40, 41, 66, 71|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE, EDR|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO|
|SIM Type||Single SIM (Nano-SIM)|
|USB||USB Type-C 3.1, magnetic connector, USB On-The-Go|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Dimension & Weight||158 x 75 x 7.4 mm (6.22 x 2.95 x 0.29 in)
165 g (5.82 oz)
|Build||Glass front (Gorilla Glass 3), glass back, aluminum frame|
|Protection||Splash and dust resistant|
|Resolution||1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~403 ppi density)|
|Size||6.4 inches, 100.5 cm2 (~84.8% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 3|
|Capacity||128 GB 4GB RAM|
|Card Slot||micro SDXC (uses shared SIM slot)|
|Camera Type||48 MP, f/1.7, (wide), 1/2.0", 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS|
|Features||Dual-LED dual-tone flash, panorama, HDR|
|Camera Type||25 MP, f/2.0, 0.9µm|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM675 Snapdragon 675 (11 nm|
|CPU||Octa-core (2x2.0 GHz Kryo 460 Gold & 6x1.7 GHz Kryo 460 Silver)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||Yes|
|Operating System||Android 9.0 (Pie), upgradable to Android 10|
|Features||Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Moto Mods snap-on accessories
Fast charging 15W
|Battery Type||Li-Ion 3600 mAh, non-removable|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!