- Sold Out
9.30am - 7pm Customer Support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Motorola One 5g (128GB) [Open Box]
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
OpenBox - Spotless device in new condition with original box. The box might be slightly damaged or have an accessory missing.
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Motorola One 5g (128GB) [Open Box]
5G speed is unbelievably fast, and Motorola one 5G is bringing it to everyone. Download movies in minutes. Feel like you’re right there on video chats. Plus, capture every moment with a 48 MP quad-camera system and an ultra-wide selfie lens. It all comes to life on an ultra-wide CinemaVision display and is powered by 2 days of battery.
Insanely fast, Inside & Out
Motorola one 5G is built for both 4G and 5G networks, so you’re ready for anything. Feel the fast response time in everything you do, from browsing the web to watching a video with the 5G-optimized Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 765 processor.
Four cameras. Every moment.
Get the perfect camera for every picture, any way you look at it. Capture sharp images, breathtaking ultra-wide photos, beautifully blurred portraits, and incredibly detailed close-up shots.
48 MP sensor
Get sharper, brighter photos from the 48 MP main sensors and Quad Pixel technology.
Macro with ring flash
The Macro camera gets you 5x closer and an industry-first ring flash makes sure lighting is always right.
Fit 4x more in your frame with the 118° ultra-wide angle lens.
Keep the focus on your subject, not the background, with the dedicated depth sensor.
Expand your selfies
Capture the best of you and your friends with a dual selfie camera system. An ultra-wide lens gets everyone in the frame, while the 16 MP Quad Pixel camera makes sure everyone looks their best in any light.
There’s no need for a selfie stick with an ultra-wide-angle selfie lens that gets 4x more of your shot in the frame.
16 MP Quad Pixel camera
Get brighter, sharper selfies instantly no matter the conditions or lighting with Quad Pixel technology and 4x better light sensitivity.
Your Phone. Exactly How You Want It.
My UX is just one of the many features on Motorola one 5G that makes sure your phone works the way you want it. Control your device with simple gestures, customize your entertainment settings, and create a look that’s one in a million. Plus, use the dual power button/fingerprint sensor to easily navigate one-handed by swiping up, down or tapping to see notifications, open recent apps, and access shortcuts or tools.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 29, 30, 38, 39, 40, 41, 66, 71|
|5G Bands||2, 5, 25, 41, 66, 71 SA/NSA|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G|
|Bluetooth||5.1, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO|
|USB||USB Type-C 2.0|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Resolution||1080 x 2520 pixels, 21:9 ratio (~409 ppi density)|
|Size||LTPS IPS LCD, 90Hz, HDR10|
|Type||6.7 inches, 104.9 cm2 (~84.3% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Capacity||128GB 4GB RAM|
|Card Slot||microSDXC (dedicated slot)|
|Camera Type||48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0", 0.8µm, PDAF|
8 MP, f/2.2, 118˚ (ultrawide), 1.12µm
5 MP, f/2.2, (macro), AF
2 MP, f/2.2, (depth)
|Features||Dual-LED flash, ring flash (macro camera), panorama, HDR|
|Video||4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps, gyro-EIS|
|Camera Type||16 MP, f/2.0, (wide), 1.0µm|
8 MP, f/2.2, (ultrawide), 1.12µm
|Dimension & Weight||168 x 74 x 9 mm, 207 g|
|Build||Glass front, plastic back, plastic frame|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SM7250 Snapdragon 765 5G (7 nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core (1x2.3 GHz Kryo 475 Prime & 1x2.2 GHz Kryo 475 Gold & 6x1.8 GHz Kryo 475 Silver)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||Yes|
|Operating System||Android 10|
|Features||Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
Fast charging 15W
|Battery Type||Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!