- Sold Out
- Sold Out
- Sold Out
Exceptional customer support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Apple iPhone XS Max (512GB) [Grade A]
Choose your phone grade: Tell me more about grading
A Grade - Best value for money. Minor scratches or scuffs not visible at arms length. Thoroughly cleaned and tested to meet OEM guidelines. These devices are rated 9/10 and never disappoint.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
iPhone XS Max 512Gb
The iPhone XS Max 512Gb picks up from where the iPhone X left off. As is the norm with manufacturers every year, a new model comes out that is marginally better than the previous one. For a number of years now, the iPhone’s improvements have been marginal at best.
The iPhone X was a great design leap over previous models. That same design language continues with the Apple iPhone XS Max 512Gb, but the features aren’t too much of an improvement, especially if you compare with what Samsung or Google are doing with their phones.
In spite of all that, the Apple iPhone XS Max 512Gb is still a world-beater. An improved world-beater that offers great utility.
An Overview of the Apple iPhone XS Max.
Here is a smartphone with a glass front and glass back, held together by a stainless steel frame. Apple has done it so well that the iPhone XS Max is only 7.7 mm thick. All of this has been put in a package that is rated IP68 for splash water and dust resistance up to 2 metres. This package can come in a variety of colours such as Space Grey, Gold and Silver. The Apple iPhone XS Max 512Gb gold colour definitely has to be the best
Right on the front, you have one of the best screens to exist on an iPhone. With a screen size of 6.5 inches Super Retina OLED display with HDR10 and True Tone technology for great colour reproduction. You also get 3D Touch to make handling the phone more interesting.
Just underneath the screen of the Apple iPhone XS Max 512Gb gold, you get an Apple A12 Bionic chip with a next-generation neural engine for exquisite gaming and augmented reality. The chip is assisted by 4 core Apple GPU graphics. To ensure you run things as smooth as possible on the 6.5 inch super retina display, you have 4 Gb of ram that can be paired with 64Gb, 256Gb or 512Gb of storage capacity.
To enjoy all this wonderful hardware, Apple included iOS 12 in the build, which is upgradable to iOS 14.4. With this new phone, you get Face ID as standard, which is a step up from Touch ID. You also get a Lightning port that can support USB 2.0.
To ensure all of these features on the mobile are working for your benefit, there is a 3174 mAh battery offering great battery life for any intensive person out there. This phone is capable of fast charging with a 15-watt fast charger and you also get Qi wireless charging.
At a time when the mobile Androids are pushing the envelope forward by introducing three or four cameras to their phones, Apple decided to stick to the tried and tested the dual-camera system at the back. These are two 12 MP sensors, which are wide and telephoto cameras, capable of 2X optical zoom.
These are backed up by quad-LED dual-tone flash. The cameras come with intuitive features such as Smart HDR and advanced bokeh and portrait mode. They are also capable of capturing 4K video at 60 fps or 1080p at 240fps.
The front camera is the tested 7 MP shooter from previous models which is capable of recording 1080p at 60fps. You also get an SL 3D biometric sensor/depth control that works in tandem with Face ID.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 14(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 29(700), 30(2300), 32(1500), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500), 46, 66(1700/2100)|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (4CA) Cat16 1024/150 Mbps, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS|
|USB||2.0, proprietary reversible connector|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot|
|Dimension & Weight||157.5 x 77.4 x 7.7 mm, 208 g|
|Build||Front/back glass, stainless steel frame|
|Protection||- IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 2m for 30 mins)|
- Apple Pay (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX certified)
|Resolution||1242 x 2688 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~458 ppi density)|
|Size||6.5 inches, 102.9 cm2 (~84.4% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Protection||Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating|
- Dolby Vision
- Wide color gamut
- 3D Touch
- 120 Hz touch-sensing
|Capacity||512 GB, 4 GB RAM|
|Camera Type||12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, OIS, PDAF |
12 MP, f/2.4, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.4", 1.0µm, OIS, PDAF, 2x optical zoom
|Features||Quad-LED dual-tone flash, HDR (photo/panorama)|
|Video||2160p@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, HDR, stereo sound rec.|
|Camera Type||7 MP, f/2.2, 32mm (standard)|
|Chipset||Apple A12 Bionic (7 nm)|
|CPU||Hexa-core (2x2.5 GHz Vortex + 4x1.6 GHz Tempest)|
|GPU||Apple GPU (4-core graphics)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||No|
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
|Operating System||iOS 12, upgradable to iOS 12.1.3|
|Features||Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer|
- Fast battery charging: 50% in 30 min
- Qi wireless charging
- Siri natural language commands and dictation
|Color||Space Gray, Silver, Gold|
|Type||Apple iPhone XS Max|
|Battery Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 3174 mAh battery|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 89% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- A place device is issued for a faulty irreparable device after the 30 day period. If a customer wants a refund we can only offer a buy back price for the product at current market value.
- If the product is deemed faulty within 30 days of purchase, customer is entitled for a full refund. In case of fault after the 30 day period, customer is entitled to a product replacement or repair. Refunds after the 30 day period will be issued on Phonebots discretion if repair or replacement isn't possible.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!