9.30am - 7pm Customer Support
Exclusive Online Offer
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 5G (256GB) [Grade B]
Model: Global Models SM-F936U/SM-F936B
Device Grades:Tell me more about grading
B Grade - These devices go for throw away prices quite literally! They work 100% but don't look so good naked. Chuck on a cover and a tempered glass though and you'll be laughing! Thoroughly cleaned and tested, Grade B devices are exceptional value for money.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability.
What's inside the box:
Order before midnight to receive it by Tue 05 MarMetro areas only. Some regional areas might take longer to deliver.
* Deliveries during the Covid-19 outbreak are taking longer than usual. Our delivery partners are experiencing 1-2 day delays due to high volumes.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 5G (256GB) [Grade B]
Introducing Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4. With a re-engineered slim hinge, the Galaxy Z Fold4 is the lightest Fold yet. It puts a powerful hinge, foldable screen, S Pen stylus compatibility and a wider cover screen1 all in the palm of your hand. To stay productive on the go, take video calls while scribbling notes simultaneously with the S Pen and compare two or more documents side-by-side on one single screen. Plus, you get an immersive experience with many apps now optimised for the Galaxy Fold.
Transformative viewing experience
Experience Galaxy Z Fold4’s stunning full-front 6.2-inch display with a wider cover screen2 for an improved typing experience and folding inner 7.6-inch display to jump straight from a smartphone to a tablet-like experience. Enjoy gaming at its finest with up to 120Hz adaptive refresh rate on both the cover and main display. It also has a cleverly concealed under-the-screen front camera for a distraction-free viewing experience.
Take comfort in knowing that your Galaxy Z Fold4 is wrapped with tough Gorilla Glass+TM equipped with Armour Aluminium on the frame and hinge cover, built to last. Don’t stress about spills or splashes with IPX8-rated water protection.
S Pen compatible
Enjoy S Pen precision that lets you handwrite notes and have them automatically convert to text and so much more.
Flex Mode viewing
Simply fold it to use Flex Mode on the main screen, make hands-free video calls or prop the device at the perfect angle to binge your favourite show.
To take full advantage of the large main screens on Galaxy Z Fold4, access your favourite apps and layouts quickly and easily with Taskbar pinning. Have your messages open but decide you want to take notes? Simply tap the Notes icon on the Taskbar.
Many apps are now optimised for the Galaxy Z Fold4 so that you multitask like a pro and have a full-screen immersive experience.
Bringing you a camera that will help you shoot like a pro. Use the 3x Optical Zoom and 30x Space Zoom to take super close photos which are clear thanks to the 50MP sensor resolution.6 Get ready for a camera so good, it can make everyone a pro.
The dual battery holds amazing power in minimal space, helping you to fold and unfold throughout the day.
Video call for as long as you want with hands-free calling. Turn your phone into a tripod-like set up to capture your entire family or friend group so nobody gets left out.
Unfold for a Tablet like experience on our lightest Fold yet
7.6" Main & 6.2" cover display2 with up to 120Hz refresh
Rated IPX8 and wrapped in tough Gorilla Glass Victus+
Intuitive note-taking experience with the S Pen
Wider aspect ratio on the cover screen for improved typing1
50MP OIS Triple rear + 10MP Cover + 4MP under display camera
One click to instantly switch between apps with no interruption
4nm Octa core chipset to supercharge your 5G experience
4,400mAh Battery7 + 25W Super-Fast Charging
|GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
CDMA 800 / 1900
|HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
|HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (7CA) Cat20 2000/200 Mbps, 5G
|5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
|GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
|Nano-SIM and eSIM
|USB Type-C 3.2, USB On-The-Go
|Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6e, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
|1812 x 2176 pixels (~373 ppi density)
Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 120Hz, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus+
6.2 inches, 904 x 2316 pixels, 23.1:9 ratio
|7.6 inches, 183.2 cm2 (~90.9% screen-to-body ratio)
|Foldable Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1200 nits (peak)
|256GB 12GB RAM
|50 MP, f/1.8, 23mm (wide), 1.0µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS
10 MP, f/2.4, 66mm (telephoto), 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 3x optical zoom
12 MP, f/2.2, 123˚, 12mm (ultrawide), 1.12µm
|LED flash, HDR, panorama
|8K@24fps, 4K@60fps, 1080p@60/240fps (gyro-EIS), 720p@960fps (gyro-EIS), HDR10+
|4 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 2.0µm, under display
10 MP, f/2.2, 24mm (wide), 1/3", 1.22µm
|4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60fps, gyro-EIS
|Dimension & Weight
|Unfolded: 155.1 x 130.1 x 6.3 mm
Folded: 155.1 x 67.1 x 14.2-15.8 mm
263 g (9.28 oz)
|Glass front (Gorilla Glass Victus+) (folded), plastic front (unfolded), glass back (Gorilla Glass Victus+), aluminum frame
|Qualcomm SM8475 Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 (4 nm)
|Octa-core (1x3.19 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3x2.75 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4x1.80 GHz Cortex-A510)
|3.5mm Audio Jack
|Android 12L, One UI 4.1.1
|Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
Bixby natural language commands and dictation
Samsung DeX (desktop experience support)
Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified)
Ultra Wideband (UWB) support
IPX8 water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
Armor aluminum frame with tougher drop and scratch resistance (advertised)
Fast charging 25W, 50% in 30 min (advertised)
Fast wireless charging 15W
Reverse wireless charging 4.5W
|Yes, with stereo speakers
|Global Models SM-F936U/SM-F936B
|Li-Po 4400 mAh, non-removable
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Cost per Shipment
|1-3 days after dispatch
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard
|1-2 days after dispatch
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
parturient montes nascetur ridiculus mus In iaculis facilisis massa Etiam eu urna Sed porta Suspendisse quam leo molestie
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!