- Sold Out
- Sold Out
- Sold Out
Exceptional customer support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Apple iPhone XS Max (64GB) [Grade A]
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
A Grade - Best value for money. Minor scratches or scuffs not visible at arms length. Thoroughly cleaned and tested to meet OEM guidelines. These devices are rated 9/10 and never disappoint.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Apple iPhone XS Max 64Gb
Large smartphones are not new. HTC did it with the One Max several years before anyone saw the utility of a large screen. Other manufacturers soon followed suit, but Apple stuck to its guns, much to the chagrin of its fanbase.
Alas, it seems all the clamour has reached the high tower at Cupertino and they have delivered. The iPhone XS Max 64Gb is the first large Super Retina iPhone, with a display and battery that look quite promising. Only a long term review can reveal the truth.
Everything from the large screen size to the cameras inside is held together between two glass panels and a stainless steel frame. Face ID has seen an improvement and True Tone promises to be a game-changer. All of this in a package that is just 7.7 mm thick.
Take a bow Apple.
Aside from catching up to what the Androids have been doing, Apple being Apple decided to return to their roots of trendsetting.
The Beauty of iPhones is more than Skin Deep
All the reviews of the phone point to one thing. The iPhone XS Max is beautiful, it doesn't matter whether you get the gold or the space grey colour phones. Every customer who makes a purchase is guaranteed a beautiful experience provided the price isn't going to send you running to space.
As is the norm with the smartphone industry, innovations come hard and fast. It’s not like previous chipsets are worthless, but the A12 Bionic chip represents the latest in chipset technology that the giant at Cupertino has to offer. The Hexacore chip is assisted by a 4 core graphics chip that together, are geared to offer snappy responses and powerful experiences.
To ensure everything on the Apple iPhone XS Max 64gb works at the tap of a finger, there are 4 gigs of ram backed up by 64Gb of NVMe storage capacity to keep things smooth and snappy. If that's not enough for you, there is a 512gb model available. You also get all the standard features such as GPS, GLONASS, accelerometers and others.
The iPhone XS Max was initially sold with iOS 12 as the onboard mobile operating system and is upgradable to iOs 14.4. The storage capacity ranges from 64Gb, 256gb and 512gb. To keep all these wonderful features powered, a 3174 mAh battery is the power plant.
To ensure you never have to go long without your phone, there is a 15-watt fast USB charger included in the box to keep things topped up. The cable is not included.
Perhaps the most important feature of this new Apple iPhone XS Max 64gb has to be the display. A size 6.5 inch OLED display offers greater real estate for your usage. The display can light up to 625 nits and offers a pixel density of 458 pixels per inch. You get to enjoy clear video and graphics from the HDR 10 and Dolby Vision delivery.
A nano sim is required if you would want to enjoy the mobile phones. The price of the phone means you should consider having a warranty.
The iPhone Cameras
It’s impossible to mention the Apple iPhone XS Max 64gb cameras without at least attempting to compare it to the trend-setting Google Pixel 2. The previous iPhone X was trounced mercilessly by the Pixel 2, but the XS Max evens things out in many areas.
The iPhone XS Max comes with dual cameras at the back and features developed to take advantage of the possibilities both sensors offer. The iPhone has a 12 MP sensor that offers a wide view and another similar sensor that is a telephoto lens offering up to 2x optical zoom. The difference these cameras have from the X is with the pixel sizes. The larger pixel sizes on the XS Max mean that the sensor will allow in more light from the surroundings, allowing for clearer photos in low light situations.
To help you create the best photos possible, the camera package at the back is finished with quad LED dual-tone flash
At the front, you get a 7 MP camera that is truly sensational because of the True Depth system that was added to the portrait mode. You are now able to craft great bokeh photos.
Buying The iPhone XS Max
Getting the iPhone XS Max is simple. Just create an account for free at our online shop. Fill in your shipping address details then browse around for the model you like, whether gold, space grey or silver on the iPhone Page. In certain cases, certain models may be sold out at the shop.
If you encounter that, we will usually be working on getting additional units as soon as possible. You can subscribe to our alerts to know when the specific units are available. The phones are all brand new and unlocked. We do have categories where we sell refurbished phones for great deals.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 14(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 29(700), 30(2300), 32(1500), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500), 46, 66(1700/2100)|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (4CA) Cat16 1024/150 Mbps, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS|
|USB||2.0, proprietary reversible connector|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot|
|Resolution||1242 x 2688 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~458 ppi density)|
|Size||6.5 inches, 102.9 cm2 (~84.4% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Protection||Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating|
- Dolby Vision
- Wide color gamut
- 3D Touch
- 120 Hz touch-sensing
|Capacity||64 GB, 4 GB RAM|
|Camera Type||12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, OIS, PDAF|
12 MP, f/2.4, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.4", 1.0µm, OIS, PDAF, 2x optical zoom
|Features||Quad-LED dual-tone flash, HDR (photo/panorama)|
|Video||2160p@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, HDR, stereo sound rec.|
|Camera Type||7 MP, f/2.2, 32mm (standard)|
|Dimension & Weight||157.5 x 77.4 x 7.7 mm, 208 g|
|Build||Front/back glass, stainless steel frame|
|Protection||IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 2m for 30 mins)|
Apple Pay (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX certified)
|Chipset||Apple A12 Bionic (7 nm)|
|CPU||Hexa-core (2x2.5 GHz Vortex + 4x1.6 GHz Tempest)|
|GPU||Apple GPU (4-core graphics)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||No|
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
|Operating System||iOS 12, upgradable to iOS 12.1.3|
|Features||Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer|
- Siri natural language commands and dictation
- Fast battery charging 15W: 50% in 30 min
- USB Power Delivery 2.0
- Qi wireless charging
|Color||Space Gray, Silver, Gold|
|Type||Apple iPhone XS Max|
|Battery Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 3174 mAh battery|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!