9.30am - 7pm Customer Support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Apple iPhone XR (64GB) [Like New]
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
Like New - Scratchless devices with no signs of use. Thoroughly cleaned and tested for functionality, like new devices look new and offer fantastic value compared to a brand new device.
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Apple iPhone XR (64GB) [Like New]
Brilliant. In every way.
All-new Liquid Retina display — the most advanced LCD in the industry. Even faster Face ID. The smartest, most powerful chip in a smartphone. And a breakthrough camera system. iPhone XR. It’s beautiful any way you look at it.
Introducing Liquid Retina.
The new display on iPhone XR is the most advanced LCD in the industry. An innovative backlight design allows the screen to stretch into the corners. So you see true-to-life color from one beautiful edge to the other.
The most durable front glass ever in a smartphone. Precision-machined, aerospace-grade aluminum bands. Water and dust resistance.2 And six stunning new finishes.
Advanced Face ID.
Security is simple when your face is your password. You can unlock your iPhone and log in to apps, accounts, and more with a glance. It’s the most secure facial authentication ever in a smartphone. And now it’s even faster.
Intelligent A12 Bionic.
This is the smartest, most powerful chip in a smartphone, with our next-generation Neural Engine. For amazing augmented reality experiences. Incredible portraits with Depth Control. And speed and fluidity in everything you do.
Breakthrough camera system.
The world’s most popular camera is defining a new era of photography. Where an innovative sensor works with the ISP and Neural Engine to help you create photos like never before.
No other phone is like iPhone.
Every decision that goes into iPhone makes it stand apart. From the way it’s made, to the way we build in privacy and security from the start, to the innovative ways we recycle its components.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 14(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 29(700), 30(2300), 32(1500), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500), 66(1700/2100), 71(600)|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS|
|SIM Type||Nano-SIM, Electronic SIM card (eSIM)|
|USB||2.0, proprietary reversible connector|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot|
|Resolution||828 x 1792 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~326 ppi density)|
|Size||6.1 inches, 90.3 cm2 (~79.0% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Protection||Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating|
- True-tone display
- Wide color gamut display
- 120 Hz touch-sensing
|Capacity||64 GB, 3 GB RAM|
|Camera Type||12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, OIS, PDAF|
|Features||Quad-LED dual-tone flash, HDR (photo/panorama)|
|Video||2160p@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, HDR, stereo sound rec.|
|Camera Type||7 MP, f/2.2, 32mm (standard)|
|Dimension & Weight||150.9 x 75.7 x 8.3 mm, 194g|
|Build||Front/back glass, aluminum frame (7000 series)|
|Protection||- IP67 dust/water resistant (up to 1m for 30 mins)|
- Apple Pay (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX certified)
|Chipset||Apple A12 Bionic (7 nm)|
|CPU||Hexa-core (2x2.5 GHz Vortex + 4x1.6 GHz Tempest)|
|GPU||Apple GPU (4-core graphics)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||No|
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
|Operating System||iOS 12, upgradable to iOS 12.1|
|Features||- Fast battery charging: 50% in 30 min|
- Qi wireless charging
|Color||Black, Red, Yellow, Blue, Coral, White|
|Battery Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 2942 mAh battery|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!