Samsung Galaxy Z Fold5 5G (1TB) [Grade A]
Out of Stock | NOTIFY ME
Device Grades:Tell me more about grading
A Grade - Best value for money. Minor scratches or scuffs not visible at arms length. Thoroughly cleaned and tested to meet OEM guidelines. These devices are rated 9/10 and never disappoint.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Order before midnight to receive it by Tue 05 DecMetro areas only. Some regional areas might take longer to deliver.
* Deliveries during the Covid-19 outbreak are taking longer than usual. Our delivery partners are experiencing 1-2 day delays due to high volumes.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold5 5G (1TB) [Grade A]
Introducing the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold5, a groundbreaking foldable smartphone that combines powerful performance with an innovative design. Powered by the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 Octa-Core processor, this device delivers exceptional speed and responsiveness, ensuring smooth multitasking and seamless performance.
With a 4400mAh battery, the Galaxy Z Fold5 provides long-lasting power to keep up with your busy lifestyle. And with 5G connectivity, you can experience lightning-fast internet speeds, allowing you to stream, download, and connect with ease.
Immerse yourself in a stunning visual experience with the Galaxy Z Fold5's expansive displays. The 7.6-inch main display offers a cinematic viewing experience, while the 6.2-inch cover display provides quick and easy access to your notifications and essential apps. Whether you're watching videos, browsing the web, or multitasking, the vibrant and immersive displays will captivate your senses.
Say goodbye to long charging times with the 25W super-fast charging capability of the Galaxy Z Fold5. Recharge your device quickly and get back to what you love without any interruptions. Experience the future of mobile technology with the foldable design that transforms from a compact device to a large-screen tablet-like experience. Fold it to fit in your pocket, unfold it for immersive content consumption, and enjoy the versatility it offers.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 38, 39, 40, 41, 66|
|5G Bands||1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 12, 20, 25, 28, 38, 40, 41, 66, 77, 78 SA/NSA/Sub6|
|Speed||HSPA, LTE-A (CA), 5G|
|Bluetooth||5.3, A2DP, LE, aptX HD|
|GPS||GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS|
|SIM Type||Nano-SIM and eSIM|
|USB||USB Type-C 3.2, OTG|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6e, tri-band, Wi-Fi Direct|
|Resolution||1812 x 2176 pixels (~373 ppi density)|
Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 120Hz, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus 2
6.2 inches, 904 x 2316 pixels, 23.1:9 ratio
|Size||7.6 inches, 183.2 cm2 (~91.1% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||Foldable Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 120Hz, HDR10+|
|Capacity||1TB 12GB RAM|
|Camera Type||50 MP, f/1.8, 23mm (wide), 1.0µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS|
10 MP, f/2.4, (telephoto), PDAF, OIS, 3x optical zoom
12 MP, f/2.2, 123˚, 12mm (ultrawide), 1.12µm
|Features||LED flash, HDR, panorama|
|Video||8K@30fps, 4K@60fps, 1080p@60/240fps (gyro-EIS), 720p@960fps (gyro-EIS), HDR10+|
|Camera Type||4 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 2.0µm, under display|
10 MP, f/2.2, 24mm (wide), 1/3", 1.22µm
|Video||4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60fps, gyro-EIS|
|Dimension & Weight||Unfolded: 154.9 x 129.9 x 6.1 mm|
Folded: 154.9 x 67.1 x 13.4 mm
|Build||Glass front (Gorilla Glass Victus 2) (folded), plastic front (unfolded), glass back (Gorilla Glass Victus 2), aluminum frame|
|Protection||IPX8 water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 min)|
Armor aluminum frame with tougher drop and scratch resistance (advertised)
|Chipset||Qualcomm SM8550-AC Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 (4 nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core (1x3.36 GHz Cortex-X3 & 2x2.8 GHz Cortex-A715 & 2x2.8 GHz Cortex-A710 & 3x2.0 GHz Cortex-A510)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||No|
Tuned by AKG
|Operating System||Android 13, One UI 5.1.1|
|Charging||25W wired, 50% in 30 min (advertised)|
4.5W reverse wireless
|Features||Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer|
Bixby natural language commands and dictation
Samsung DeX (desktop experience support)
Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified)
Ultra Wideband (UWB) support
|Loudspeaker||Yes, with stereo speakers|
|Color||Icy Blue, Phantom Black, Cream, Gray, Blue|
|Battery Type||Li-Po 4400 mAh, non-removable|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
parturient montes nascetur ridiculus mus In iaculis facilisis massa Etiam eu urna Sed porta Suspendisse quam leo molestie
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!