9.30am - 7pm Customer Support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Apple iPad Pro 11-inch 1st Gen 2018 (1TB) WiFi Cellular [Grade A]
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
A Grade - Best value for money. Minor scratches or scuffs not visible at arms length. Thoroughly cleaned and tested to meet OEM guidelines. These devices are rated 9/10 and never disappoint.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Refurbished iPad Pro
The first generation iPad Pro was released in November 2015 with features like a 12.9-inch screen size called the retina display, powered by Apple’s most powerful chip built on the company’s 64-bit architecture. The device comes equipped with an 8-megapixel camera and runs the latest version of iOS10. Apple iPad Pro is compatible with the Smart Keyboard and Apple Pencil, both add-ons designed for the iPad Pro and can be purchased separately. It is the perfect substitute for a new iPad.
Available in Different Storage Capacities
The Apple iPad Pro makes working on the go easier with more space than ever before on an Apple device. The 64 GB, 128 GB, 256 GB, 512 GB, 1TB capacities give you more space, allowing you to do, and share more when on the go. Whether it is editing photos, video, or downloading content, the ‘Pro’ can do it all and more.
The iPad Pro offers the fastest, most reliable Wi-fi connection on the go. Our Apple iPad has been tested by a team of experts, ensuring that the onboard wifi chip performs like it was meant to. So, you can be assured of the same level of experience as when the device was brand new out of the box.
Longer Battery Life
Depending on the generation the original iPad Pros came with a 9237mAh battery. It was one of the largest batteries that Apple put in any of its devices. The refurbished iPad Pros in Australia come with the same batteries, capable of sustaining up to 10 hours of productivity on the device. So, whether it is streaming or drafting a document, the refurbished Apple iPads have your back.
Certified and Backed by a Warranty
All our 12.9 inch iPad Pro comes backed by a warranty, and we wouldn’t have it any other way. So, you can be assured that the device is in the best health.
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!