- Sold Out
- Sold Out
- Sold Out
9.30am - 7pm Customer Support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Samsung Galaxy A51 (128GB) [Grade B]
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
B Grade - These devices go for throw away prices quite literally! They work 100% but don't look so good naked. Chuck on a cover and a tempered glass though and you'll be laughing! Thoroughly cleaned and tested, Grade B devices are exceptional value for money.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability.
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Samsung Galaxy A51 (128GB) [Grade B]
Big screen. Small price
A51's Infinity-O Display optimizes visual symmetry. Now you can game, watch, surf, and multi-task without interruption on a 6.5" FHD+ widescreen display—all powered by Super AMOLED technology. Enjoy a smartphone experience that minimizes the bezel and maximizes each inch of screen space.
Designed for a refined level of style and comfort
The rhythmical pattern of A51's design theme comes in smooth and elegant pastel shades including Prism Crush Black, White, Blue and Pink. A premium gloss finish adds a perfect touch of style to its sleek and slim body, perfectly blending of style with in-hand comfort.
Awesome Quad camera to capture more
Go ultra-high-res with a 48MP Main Cam for crisp, clear photos day and night. A 123° 12MP Ultra Wide Cam captures more of the view. Choose the upgraded 5MP Macro Cam for highly refined close-ups, and make sure the subject always stands out with the 5MP Depth Camera’s multiple Live Focus effects.
Macro Cam that captures the up-close details
Quad Cam’s built-in 5MP Macro Cam (40mm) shoots with clarity and quality helping you bring out the ultra-fine details of your close-up shots. Apply and adjust natural background blur (Bokeh) to isolate your subject and increase its visual impact.
Shoots smooth and steady just like the pros
Galaxy A51 records like a pro-level action camera utilizing the Ultra Wide Camera and predictive software. Super steady gives you smooth live videos, even when your journey is on the adventurous side.
Attention-grabbing selfies made easy
You want your selfie to look good. So for stunning daytime looks, Galaxy A51's 32MP front camera gives you clear, high-resolution photos. And with Selfie focus to gently blur the background, your face becomes the star.
Long lasting battery at no extra charge
When out living life, you need a phone that can last. A 4,000mAh (typical)* battery gives you the power to stream, share and game on. And if you start running low, plug in and power up with 15W Fast Charging.
Premium storage at no extra cost
Galaxy A51 has fast processing and spacious storage so you can focus on now. An advanced Octa-core processor and up to 6GB of RAM deliver smooth and efficient performance. Download more and delete less with up to 128GB internal storage. Add even more with a 512GB microSD card.
Game Booster gives you the edge
Maximize performance with Game Booster. Cut distractions and up your game with a dedicated interface and easy-to-reach menu. Frame Booster gives graphics smooth, life-like motion. And play at your best as Game Booster learns your usage patterns to optimize battery, temperature and memory.
Defense-grade security available to everyone
Built into the phone's hardware and software from the start, Samsung Knox protects your phone from the minute it's turned on. Offering multi-layered security, it defends your most sensitive information from malware and malicious threats.
Your fingerprint is the key
Galaxy A51 comes with high-tech biometric authentication. The On-Screen Fingerprint scanner recognizes your unique fingerprint, so you are the only one who can press and unlock in one easy move.
Do more with Bixby
Galaxy A51 adapts to your life, reducing blue light and turning on Night mode to get your eyes ready for bed. It even keeps your phone unlocked and plays music when you get in your car. Or you can customize to your needs with My Routine.
Get the information you need, faster, with Bixby's next-level vision intelligence. Bixby Vision is built right into your camera app to make life more efficient for you. Translate restaurant menus with ease and search for that furniture you saw at a party by simply scanning it.
Keep your device in tip top condition with us
Enjoy peace of mind when you choose to buy a galaxy smartphone. The Interactive diagnostics and optimization on Samsung Members app makes it easy to tune up the performance of your devices, while our helpline lets you troubleshoot problems when you need the extra assistance.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 20, 26, 28, 38, 40, 41, 66|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS|
|SIM Type||Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|USB||2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Resolution||1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~405 ppi density)|
|Size||6.5 inches, 102.0 cm2 (~87.4% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 3|
|Capacity||128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM|
|Card Slot||microSDXC (dedicated slot)|
|Camera Type||48 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0", 0.8µm, PDAF|
12 MP, f/2.2, 123˚ (ultrawide)
5 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
5 MP, f/2.2, (depth)
|Features||LED flash, panorama, HDR|
|Video||4K@30fps, 1080p@30/120fps; gyro-EIS|
|Camera Type||32 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8", 0.8µm|
|Dimension & Weight||158.5 x 73.6 x 7.9 mm (6.24 x 2.90 x 0.31 in)|
172 g (6.07 oz)
|Build||Glass front (Gorilla Glass 3), plastic back, plastic frame|
|Chipset||Exynos 9611 (10nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core (4x2.3 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A53)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||Yes|
|Operating System||Android 10, One UI 2.1|
|Features||Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Color||Prism Crush Blue, Prism Crush Black|
|Battery Type||Li-Po 4000 mAh, non-removable|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!